Where do you get toilet paper when you can’t find it on sale?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Do not pay full price for it!!! The most you should ever pay for toilet paper is $.25 per roll. If it’s more than that, look elsewhere.
- Double rolls count as twice the amount of normal toilet paper. For instance, I recently bought double rolls at Staples that were $.32 per roll, but if you count that it’s double the toilet paper, then it is technically $.16 per roll.
- Costco sells their Kirkland brand toilet paper for about $.23 per roll depending on your area.
- If I’m desperate, I get a 4 pack at the Dollar Tree for $.25 per roll. It’s not the greatest quality, but it does the job until I can find a better deal.
- Stock up when you can, but don’t stress out if you can’t find the coupons or the sales.