Here are some of the key changes to their new coupon policy:
- CVS/Pharamacy will no longer accept competitor coupons.
- CVS/Pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for an item that is on sale.
- There is no limit to Extra Buck rewards that may be used in a transaction as long as it does not exceed the transaction total.
- CVS/Pharmacy accepts multiple dollar off transaction coupons in one transaction.
Example: Customer may use two $3.00 off $15.00 coupons, if their transaction total is $30.00.
- Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total.
Example: Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00. It is also Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is buying two. The customer may use two $1.00/1 Suave Shampoo coupons and pay the applicable sales tax.
- Buy One, Get One Free promitons may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable sales tax.
Example: Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00. It is also Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is buying two. The customer may use a Buy One, Get One Free manufacturer coupon and receive both items for free. Customer is responsible for applicable sales tax.
- Sales Tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws.
Please be sure to go here to print your copy of the policy to have in your coupon binder.